• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Liverpool UK

Filip Krupa

Hi All,

I used to keep a fish tank in my teen years (6 angels in a 50L tank... yes I was that guy), and took poor care of it. But I'm back to make amends!

A few months ago I got a used, sump'ed 120x60x60cm tank, and kept changing my mind about what I want inside it. (marine, Oscar + Silver Dollars, etc)
After getting a few small fish and plants, I think I caught the "community tank with lots of live plants" -bug.

Ultimately, I want a beautifully and heavily planted tank with regular plants, floating plants, angelfish, rainbowfish, bolivian rams, small cories and some ottos.

I'm doing lots of DIY (got a continuous drip water change aprox 10% per day, 4x30w LED flood lights, large slate decorations etc).

The tank has been running for a couple of months now. Its got some random plants, long finned zebra danios, and red cherry shrimp (in the sump).

Whilst, I am continuously improving my knowledge of aquatic botany, it will be a while before I create a beautifully scaped tank.

I look forward to asking you all lots of questions in order to achieve my goal!

Back