• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Farnham, surrey

Andy Perry

Seedling
Hello everyone, just looking at setting up a smallish planted tank been watching, George's youtube channel for a while. Looking at tanks and everything i need as i type this, haven't decided yet there seems to be a fair few to choose between but will post when i decide.

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum! Hopefully you'll find it as informative & useful as many of us have. As far as your new tank goes I'm sure many members on here will be able to give advice in what tanks they'd recommend. Good brands to look at would be Evolution Aqua & Dennerle, available at Aquarium Gardens (George as i'm sure you've noticed uses Evolution Aqua tanks mainly) and also ADA or DoAqua! tanks available from TGM which are also fairly popular here.

Welcome I'm sure u will get any help u need here and good luck it's not the easiest of hobbies but definitely rewarding

I used to live in Farnham a long time ago. Never saw anyone walking around with a hat like that though...

Cheers,

Back