• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello everyone! - Lurker deciding to make an account

greenbliss

Lurked for a while. Advice and information gathered from UKAPS helped my tanks a lot so I decided to make an account. One of my tanks within a period of 2 weeks went from an algae filled mess with melting plants to a tank filled to the brim with grass green plants and extremely minimal algae. Cannot thank people here enough for all the contributions made over the years. I currently own a 80x30x45 low tech with a single male Laetacara Dorsigera, a school of cherry barbs as well as basic plants (Anubias, Hygrophila, Dwarf lillies etc.). I did previously have a 20l high tech with some shrimp until it suffered a leak. Was absolutely gutted about having to tear it down so I never started another high tech tank due to being paranoid about CO2.

I am definitely looking forward to be able to expand my knowledge of plants and planted tanks on this forum!

Back