• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello All!

Lee_Smithurst

Seedling
Hi all,

I've recently moved to Leicester from Nottingham, to live with my partner.

I've finally got permission to set up a tank or two (only small ones for now as we live in an apartment).

I need to get 25 posts so I can access the for sale/swap section, as I am desperately in need of some plants and money is tight at the minute.

Back at home in Nottingham I have a pair of Mudskippers in a 5 foot tank. Unfortunately there are no plants I can take cuttings from in there.

I've found a good source of stone and wood at a local pet store - they sell both per kilo, so I have the hardscape set up. Once the final bit of leeching has stopped and a water change done, I will add pictures. I'm only 22 but have been a fishkeeping fanatic since I was 15, and enjoy aquascaping and diy projects.

Thanks for reading!

Lee.

Welcome to the forum Lee.

Hi lee, were getting a few Leicester lads on here now, all Leicester needs now is a decent fish shop :)

Yes true... I am thinking of opening one up! I might call it 'GGM' (gary's green machine) :cigar:

Back