• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello all

Sorgan

Seedling
Hello there all, my name is sorgan and I am a aquarium-o-holic 🙂
I currently have 2 marine tanks (1 reef and 1 azoox build) and 2 planted tanks (1 community and one betta) I am also currently building a 25l hexagon nymphaea zenkeri tank (with a few added bits)

Now I come to the gritty bits, I (along with many others) have recently been banned from a large, well known forum that I am sure that this sites owner once had a problem with, we left due to a heated debate over moderation, we are now no longer welcome back. This doesn't bother me much as we have managed to continue our marine community elsewhere but for plants I suddenly became lost. Now I am here! And wow Is there alot about plants! So be prepared to be asked many questions, if anyone needs an answer to do with azoox/nps marines then I can return the favour 🙂

Ps mods, I dont tend to rock the boat but I wanted to start here with an open approach.

Hi Sorgan and welcome!
You have come to the right place for good advice and a great planted tank community. I too have had a problem with another forum because they made me feel small and like dirt on their shoe! I was a bit reluctant to join another forum but im glad i joined this one because everyone is so friendly and willing to help you out if you have a problem, without making you feel like you haven't got a clue!

Cheers guys, thanks for not asking alastair, while I hold no love nor respect for my old home I would prefer not to take stale debates with me to soil my new home 🙂

I will hopefully be starting a journal when I get in for my lily tank.

Back