• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Helanthium tenellum cultivar?

Nont

Hello everyone.

I’m looking forward to buying this tissue culture cup but I don’t want anymore of the red one, will broadleaf cultivar turn red when in higher light? How many H. tenellum cultivar are there and is ‘green’,’parvulum’ and ‘broadleaf’ are all the same? Also, Is ADA plants worth the cost?

531E4499-6EB8-4A6A-89E5-3CFF105AEFE8.jpeg

I think the plant you’re looking for if you want the same form but not the red colouration is tennellus Green. I believe the variety you’ve shown there has slightly wider leaves that normal tenellus although I could be wrong.

Cheers

I think the plant you’re looking for if you want the same form but not the red colouration is tennellus Green. I believe the variety you’ve shown there has slightly wider leaves that normal tenellus although I could be wrong.

Cheers
I’ve just called the store and you’re right, the broadleaf variation still turn red in high light. There are no green form here so I have to buy red form instead.

Cheers

Back