• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hardscape so far

Hi All,

I know Ive been saying for months and months what I plan to do with my tank and its just dragged on for several reasons. But here I am getting started finally. Could I have your opinions on my Hardscape (I have now moved all the rocks over to the right a touch as it appears a little too far to the left in the photo).

XAf3yBZ.jpg

Looks good to me. :)

Possibly rotate the right stone anti clockwise a little and move it right a few cm's. Then move the small center stone to the right to provide additional balance.

But hey, it's your layout, and if you're happy then that's what's important. ;)

Looks good, I'd love to see some water and plants in it mind:D

I've been having a play with angles and I've swapped two rocks round. Improvement?
e5apusen.jpg

Wish I could reach Out and turn them myself:) I prefered the first one it looked less central. On the first pic I'd of moved the front stone the small one. Clockwise an inch and a half or so to draw the eye through like a channel if that makes sense? May look more like natural errosssion loverly rock you have to work with mate.

Back