• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Happy to join

BakerJ

Seedling
Hello everybody,

Very happy to join you on this lovely forum and in this aquatic plant society. I am here to learn from your experience and share some of mine. I am from the Netherlands, 31 with approx 20 years of experience in the hobby.
I've been in the aquarium hobby since I was a little boy, introduced by my dad. Started of with basic community tanks and breeding and slowly broadening my interest with the plant aspect of the hobby. I've found this forum from George Farmer's YouTube channel, Tom Barr and information on the estimative index, and definitely because of a local fishstore in the Netherlands who swears Ukaps is part of the innovation frontier within the hobby :).

I currently have one tank, its a 60 liter aquascape, high tech. It's my first real aquascape and first time working with EI and CO2 dosing. Attached a picture, please don't mind the placement of the skimmer and the ductape on it.. had a little accident recently.. The algae on the picture is something I need your guys help with, I'll make a separate post of this.

In the future I want more tanks with possibly a bigger one. Also I have a project in mind where I want to combine aquascaping with breeding.

Hopefully speak to you soon - cheers!

Attachments

• aquarium.jpg
    aquarium.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 143
Back