• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Happy Christmas.

foxfish

Only a few days to go so I though I would start this years thread.

I wish all my cyber friends a very merry Christmas and I hope you all have an algae free new year….
PS my tenor guitar wont play as low as my voice so you get a separate tune and song!

WinterMN.jpg

Picture from earlier today when it was -23 C, at our lake home in upper Minnesota. Right now its -26 C ... with wind-chill It's -40 C currently ...that’s -40 F as well btw....( F = (C - 32) * 5 / 9 => -40 = (-40 - 32) * 5 / 9 )

Merry Christmas to you all! except for @dw1305, that made me add Duckweed to my tanks, I love you all! - Just kidding Darrel... your the best - there is no way I would spend as much time on UKAPS if not for you... I literally learn something new every day from you! You and a handful of people here are very special in that respect - I wish you would just write a book or something and get over with it, so we mere mortals could just more on... :lol:

Cheers,
Michael

Last edited:
Last edited:
View attachment 198967

Picture from earlier today when it was -23 C, at our lake home in upper Minnesota. Right now its -26 C ... with wind-chill It's -40 C currently ...that’s -40 F as well btw....( F = (C - 32) * 5 / 9 => -40 = (-40 - 32) * 5 / 9 )

Merry Christmas to you all! except for @dw1305, that made me add Duckweed to my tanks, I love you all! - Just kidding Darrel... your the best - there is no way I would spend as much time on UKAPS if not for you... I literally learn something new every day from you! You and a handful of people here are very special in that respect - I wish you would just write a book or something and get over with it, so we mere mortals could just more on... :lol:

Cheers,
Michael
Nice photo but you can keep the white stuff mate!

Back