• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Halloween!

this year little one is old enought for trick or treat so doing pirate theme, have costumes and accessories :)

Looks like you put on a great party Mart :)
Here's me and the better half last year, I end up with a similar facial expression every year as Halloween happens to be my birthday! Ooooooohhhh! :hungover:
Gcriifk.jpg

Have a good one!
Cheerio,
Ady.

OH yeah I like organising partys, I have organised a free diving & spearfishing event every year for the last decade but we have had to limit numbers in recent years because it got to big!
Funny thing is people just come over for the fun rather than the diving now.
We do a Christmas event too & with these three big partys I seem to be planning & building props all year around lol

OH yeah I like organising partys, I have organised a free diving & spearfishing event every year for the last decade but we have had to limit numbers in recent years because it got to big!
Funny thing is people just come over for the fun rather than the diving now.
We do a Christmas event too & with these three big partys I seem to be planning & building props all year around lol

Non stop party experience. Nicee I'd come, but it's probably a 600 mile round trip :lol:

Back