• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Halloween!

You sir are delightfully bonkers. I wish I was so creative.

Reminded me of this Adam Savage video

I wish I had more pics to show you but we went to Oxford last week and came back with Covid and it is a bad dose that has floored us for the last three days.
Hopefully be back sanding in a couple of days…
Incidentally we went to see the TRex at the Oxford natural history museum and I found some extra inspiration from that visit!

I managed to do some sanding, very doubtful if he will be on display for Halloween, but he will make a nice Christmas Dragon if not!
B3F440BC-8006-47A8-848B-996ADEFF1D5C.jpeg
C3D6ABD4-6AE2-4AFF-9932-C3D57369B2E5.jpeg

Thanks, some of my very earliest memories as a child are about making things, like shaping animals from playdoh or drawing stick men. It is just how my brain works…I just like making things!
However, as much as I have tried, I have never been able to made any money from art, so I just make things for fun and relaxation .
Perhaps my work was fundamentally based around art and design as I worked in garden hard scape for most of my life.

Back