• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hallowe’en UKAPS Meeting

Have fun everyone.

HaPpY hAlLoWeEn!

Halloween-Snoopy004_molly.gif

Hi guys and galls,
sorry i didnt make it,i am in bed writing this with my eyes half open,have fun get slaughtered and post some pics,
regards john.

john starkey said:
Hi guys and galls,
sorry i didnt make it,i am in bed writing this with my eyes half open,have fun get slaughtered and post some pics,
regards john.

Same here, but not with John though. :lol:

Have a good one. :geek:

Trust me when I say this - there's going to be at least one pic that is well worth waiting for :lol:

I feel far too delicate to post anything else right now - the sofa and a cup of tea are calling.

George - every time I think about it, I end up laughing out loud. It must have been mortifying and I really felt for her - but it was just one of those priceless comedy moments :lol:

wow sounds real good,pics pics please,danielson come on get those pics up, :lol:

john.

Yep, Alison, my other half, has achieved UKAPS legendary status. :lol:

Dave.

Dave Spencer said:
Yep, Alison, my other half, has achieved UKAPS legendary status. :lol:

Dave.

I had a first rate night, all - thoroughly enjoyed myself and got to spend time with very nice people. Leigh said that it was the best Halloween do he'd been to, and I'd have to agree. Between the self igniting cat and Ali's star turn - I've had several laugh out loud moments today. I certainly won't forget it :D

John - we're not teasing you by not saying what happened (if you don't already know), but I think that Dan's picture might be worth waiting for. I'm sure Dan will tell a better story about it than I could - I just saw the aftermath!

What an awesome night! I had a hell of a good time :D It was great to see you guys again and to catch up. My costume was a little extreme, and I had fun walking up to the local shop and scaring a bunch of teenagers :lol:

I'll let Dan post pics, as sadly I was having too much fun and forgot to get my camera out (though I did pinch Dan's for a while) :shh:

Oh, and I wanted to elope with that ADA solar light! :shifty:

Hi guys, I had a fab time, I'm still suffering though lol. Thanks for all your efforts Caroline, if it were me cooking, we'd all have been dining on doritos and dip!

I'll get the pics up first thing tomorrow.....

I'm admitting defeat and am going to bed in the hope that tomorrow won't hurt as much!

Back