• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Grrrrrrr!

BigTom

Damn snow!

Ordered £100 worth of plants from various sources that were due to arrive over the last 2 weeks, all of them have failed to turn up and are presumably rotting away somewhere in Royal Mail's backlog of 6 million parcels. Snowing again as I type so seems unlikely they'll be here before I leave for 3 weeks on Wednesday.

Which means I can't get the tank flooded or the prey fauna for my self-sustaining plan multiplying over Christmas, whole thing is going to have to be pushed back until the spring now.

Bah!

/rant over :lol:

lol im in the exact same position tom, waiting for a million peripherals from the net from hong kong, malaysia etc. then cant get the plants till new year. got the tank scaped up with rocks im itching to get planting lol.

i'm in a similar boat, i've got a ebay lily pipe set for my nano coming from china for the last month which i doubt i will ever see in one bit.

i also have a hi-lite t5 ballast and tubes 3 weeks awol in the system somewhere.

the plant order i made through outsideinside so thankfully won't loose money on that.

shame thou, i really wanted to do the scape over xmas.

hope everyones arrives.

best regards,
john

Back