• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Greetings From Lancashire

Axyadbad

Seedling
Hello guys I've looked at this forum a couple of times but decided to join as I'm finally getting serious about plants (and aquascaping)

I've only been keeping fish for a year and a half, the plants have always been as impressive/important to me as the fish but I've taken care to know what I'm doing with the fish before I take on co2 etc.

Recently ordered the whole FE Co2 kit and I am planning to dirt the tank with something but I need a little help with that.

Anyways enough introductions, here are my efforts with plants/aquascaping so far.. looking forward to getting serious about this stuff!!

First tank (60L Arcadia Arc)

d1cfd750.jpg

photo1.jpg

Second, current tank (200L Aquael)

null_zpsc22013dc.jpg

null_zpsc0386dfc.jpg

Current setup:

null_zps5ca398d2.jpg

MY AIM: Pearling and a sweet carpet of HC Cuba haha

Axy!!

Welcome to the forum Axy 🙂

Welcome, good to see another northerner on here! The 60l Arcadia is a great size, lovely scape in it too.

Thanks for the welcomes guys.. I've started a journal on here now so hopefully that should develop nicely 🙂

Yeah I liked the Arcadia.. just a one tank man so this has been taken down for the 200l. I'm a real Northerner, Burnley lad haha

Back