Feedback Great Service

Ross

Member
Joined
8 Mar 2009
Messages
111
Location
Shetland
Thanks guys got the plants today very good quality and super fast delivery I think I will be buying more soon :D
 
Joined
26 Oct 2008
Messages
1,646
Location
Cheshire
Richard

I agree with Ross, my order placed on Sunday Night, received confirmation same night, advise of processed order on Monday, goods received Tuesday - super service.

Thx & Regards

paul

N.B Never lets your down - spot on.
 

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
21 Feb 2008
Messages
10,751
Location
London
Got my package yesterday, thanks Richard :)

Oliver Knott Soil going in tomorrow :)
 

Superman

Member
Joined
29 Jan 2008
Messages
1,804
Location
Cheltenham
As I've said previously, the sponsors on this forum are top notch and you'll only get great service from them.
I've dealt with AE on numerous occasions and have always been impressed with their delivery and service times.
 
Joined
9 Jun 2008
Messages
1,127
I already knew AE gave great service, but I've ordered twice this week. I ordered once on Tuesday by express delivery and recieved the package Wednesday. I then ordered again on Wednesday, standard delivery and still recieved the package the next day! :D
 

Aqua Essentials

Sponsor
Staff member
Joined
24 Jan 2008
Messages
1,386
Location
Devon
Ross said:
Thanks guys got the plants today very good quality and super fast delivery I think I will be buying more soon :D
Glad service was up to scratch and we hope to hear from you again soon :)
 

Aqua Essentials

Sponsor
Staff member
Joined
24 Jan 2008
Messages
1,386
Location
Devon
Flyfisherman said:
Richard

I agree with Ross, my order placed on Sunday Night, received confirmation same night, advise of processed order on Monday, goods received Tuesday - super service.

Thx & Regards

paul

N.B Never lets your down - spot on.
This is great to hear. Thank you for your kind words.
 

Aqua Essentials

Sponsor
Staff member
Joined
24 Jan 2008
Messages
1,386
Location
Devon
LondonDragon said:
Got my package yesterday, thanks Richard :)

Oliver Knott Soil going in tomorrow :)
Oliver Knott soil is superb. We put our grade S CRS in 1 hour after we filled the tanks and they settled in immediately. No waiting around for 3 weeks for any ammonia spikes. Plants grow super in it too :)
 

Aqua Essentials

Sponsor
Staff member
Joined
24 Jan 2008
Messages
1,386
Location
Devon
Superman said:
As I've said previously, the sponsors on this forum are top notch and you'll only get great service from them.
I've dealt with AE on numerous occasions and have always been impressed with their delivery and service times.
We genuinely appreciate your feedback and glad you are pleased with our service. :)
 

Aqua Essentials

Sponsor
Staff member
Joined
24 Jan 2008
Messages
1,386
Location
Devon
Thomas McMillan said:
I already knew AE gave great service, but I've ordered twice this week. I ordered once on Tuesday by express delivery and recieved the package Wednesday. I then ordered again on Wednesday, standard delivery and still recieved the package the next day! :D
Rock on :twisted:

You know if parcels are late it's down to Royal Mail. But when they do their job properly, it completes the circle ;)
 

samkiller42

Member
Joined
22 Feb 2011
Messages
61
Location
Portchester
Just like to add my thanks for such an easy ordering process, and super fast processing/delivery.
Will definitely be buying from your again.

Thanks,

Sam
 

madlan

Member
Joined
29 Sep 2010
Messages
241
Location
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Recieved my plants on Tuesday, all excellent quality and very well packaged. The plants are far better than any I've had from local shops. I also had prompt replies to my many annoying emails post sale :)

Top marks!
 
Joined
16 Aug 2010
Messages
631
Might aswell add to this, must have placed at least 10 orders over the past year or so and very happy with everything.
 

Johno2090

Member
Joined
9 Apr 2010
Messages
398
Ditto, Had a few issues with the wrong address but was down to the postal service, AE have always been there to help me sort stuff out ;) Must have ordered about £800 of stuff easily. Rocks, Filters, Plants, Lights :D

A+ For Service Can't recommend them enough.
 
Top