• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Going Dutch Tropica 1-2 Grow Style

Click airplay to TV.. Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must admit, it looks awesome in hd on a tv (if I do say so myself lol), thanks mate!

And Al, this is one reasons I didn't do any vid throughout the journal. It's nice to see it finished off.

1.35 cat gets involved :). Is this not your tmc sig aquarium? 60 x 45 x 45?

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

luvly jubly!
I rely on strong hardscapes to make a scape, you don't need one….great plant growing and positioning :clap:
I know it wasn't one of your favourite scapes, but it must be nice to look back on the video and final images and see how vibrant it was, a beauty in its own right.

great video ian lovely healthy plants and as said great in HD thanks for sharing

Dean

Thanks Dean!

luvly jubly!
I rely on strong hardscapes to make a scape, you don't need one….great plant growing and positioning :clap:
I know it wasn't one of your favourite scapes, but it must be nice to look back on the video and final images and see how vibrant it was, a beauty in its own right.

It's always good to look back on scapes. Some I look at and really miss...this isn't one of them! Lol

It was a good learning curve in stem plants though.

I must admit, it looks awesome in hd on a tv (if I do say so myself lol), thanks mate!

And Al, this is one reasons I didn't do any vid throughout the journal. It's nice to see it finished off.

Certainly is pal. Really pro like mate. Just did the airplay on my tele :cool:

Psssst, what is this airplay thing? Do you need a smart tv?
just need apple.tv ian, then press the button on your iphone for the movie to transfer straight to tv. Its awesome.... if you have the other apple products of course.
I lost track of time watching a 60min video of someones reef tank the other day....

Psssst, what is this airplay thing? Do you need a smart tv?

Yes pal. When I play a vid etc from youtube I get a little icon pop up at the top..... press that and voila full hd beauty.

uquhybaz.jpg

Not sure how it works with iPhone but think its the same

Mmmmm must check this out! I can just see it now...middle of Corrie and 'boom' aquariums!

I just have a PC as my TV........ Works just the same :)

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Back