• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Going bigger...

Jimmy Dale

Hello all, I have just acquired an ADA 75-P which is a considerable upgrade from my current 50l tank in terms of both size and quality. It is beautifully made, I can't wait to scape it. Thanks very much to Jim, Gaz and Mark at TGM for all their advice and inspiration. Best shop I've ever been in!
Here is my first play around with the hard scape. I'm pretty sure I will stick to something similar to this although the rock placement is quite forgiving so I can change that a bit until they all lock together nicely. They're going to have riccardia and fissidens grown on them eventually perhaps with a few cheeky crypt parva poking through. I'm still deliberating over the planting plan and would be keen to hear any suggestions.

y2egepa4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
nice tank and like the layout will be watching this with interest, I need to visit TGM meant to be great shop ,when get time :rolleyes: keep us updated jimmy

Thanks all. Webworm the rocks are ADA Koke Stone. They're like a very finely porous volcanic rock, although they look remarkably like the coke formed from coal burning. They stack well and don't move around when in position. Once they're in the right position I'm going to grow mosses on them maybe using the Dry start method.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back