• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Glide

Random shots from the tank.
glide1.jpg

glide6.jpg

glide3.jpg
glide4.jpg
glide5.jpg
glide2.jpg

Has anyone else noticed that sewelias are mostly active late afternoon and evening, and not in the morning? Or are they just lazy like me
I have! I have been keeping them along with white clouds too and neocaridinas and haven't had the pleasure to see any fry.

Yes! Which moss is it? Inquiring minds want to know 😁

I love this river tank, cant get enough of it 😍 Ive always wanted a river tank of my own, but no room..

..so far
Fissidens miroshaki. Grows slowwww but never have to cut it, doesnt grow taller then this :) took about 14 months to cover this much, though I did harvest a few tufts for other tanks as well which it regrew in that period. Thanks for the kind words!

Its growing on a thin piece of root that I broke off from a larger piece in my previous scape reditus. Used thread in 2 tanks and glue another, both work, if you dont use a lot of glue. Its very sensitive to liquid carbon.

Back