• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Gh booster 60 ppm K

Any requests on the IFC calculator please do them on the IFC thread. I think we are derailing this thread.
Agreed. I added this as a Feature request to the IFC Thread.

Noted and will be in Version 14.3br ;) 🤣. Adding new commercial products is very easy as all we do, just add a line in the back end drag the formulas down and enter some data. As to add 'Estimated TDS' would involved altering the front end, all the code for it and the dreaded conditional formatting and the back end. So it may be a feature we look at in the future. When we get close to release we have to 'draw a line in the sand' and say no new features or we would never release.
I hear you... just don't allow feature creep at this stage - it have a tendency to break stuff as well... I know, I've been involved in product R&D for a lifetime... it always grinds my gears when a so-called great feature request shows up in the middle of a release lockdown where everyone is supposed to hunt bugs and not talk about what the product can't do or should do instead...

Cheers,
Michael

Last edited:
Hello again guys. I followed your advice and suggestions. I stopped using Seachem equbilirum. I just used magnesium chloride and calcium chloride. GH 5 - with kh 0.

What I observed in my tank

1- Ludwigia palutris had head reduction. I think that excess potassium inhibits calcium intake.

2- Plant growth increased when potassium level decreased.

My 3-Tds is more stable. When potassium was high, tds was rising rapidly, I guess it has to do with nutrient synergy. Now it is more stable and gradually increasing.

4-L.cuba was not blushing. Now the head is starting to turn red.

5-C.Flamingo has started to shoot new shoots.

6- I observe the formation of GDA.

7-I started to experience severe iron deficiency. I give 0.2 ppm iron gluconate daily. The whitening of the plant tips still continues.

In a few more days, I will get certain results.

Hello again guys. I followed your advice and suggestions. I stopped using Seachem equbilirum. I just used magnesium chloride and calcium chloride. GH 5 - with kh 0.

What I observed in my tank

4-L.cuba was not blushing. Now the head is starting to turn red.

5-C.Flamingo has started to shoot new shoots.

7-I started to experience severe iron deficiency. I give 0.2 ppm iron gluconate daily. The whitening of the plant tips still continues.

In a few more days, I will get certain results.

Look forward to seeing photos, especially the Cuba/Pantanal! Based on your last photo long ago, we have many of the same plants... Pantanal/Senegelansis, etc...

If this is your super high ppm CO2 tank with the super low pH, surprising that you need to dose 1.4ppm iron gluconate a week...

I'm only dosing 0.18ppm Fe a week with my All-in-one Ferts.
Maybe once a month, I add 0.2ppm Fe to the substrate via frozen ice cubes

Last edited:
Hello again friends.

I wanted to make an update.

I used calcium chloride and magnesium chloride only once and I encountered a different algae for the first time.

The moss is dark black.

It does not happen in plants in soil, it is only present in glass.

I used 2 aquariums. On the 3rd day, the same algae appeared in 2 of them. Very interesting.

It has a soft structure similar to cyonabacteria. When I wipe it with my hand, it comes in the form of a mold.
When I pour h2o2 it turns white after 1 second. But it still takes its old shape. H2o2 certainly didn't work.

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 114
  • zxzx.jpg
    zxzx.jpg
    668.8 KB · Views: 115
Pantanal ve Senegelansis gibi bitkiler içini sıkmayın, sadece yosunlarınızı sevmeyin! :serin: Yüksek CO/150ppm tankınızdaki2 bitki üzerinde görünürum!
dear erwin sorry for my late reply.

Unfortunately I'm about to lose my pandana. I tagged you and replied in the other post. I definitely do not recommend it.

If you have more than one tank like me, you can try.

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    442 KB · Views: 120
  • 150ppm.png
    150ppm.png
    9.8 MB · Views: 96
  • 877f45dd-8a89-4fc0-ad29-e500ae865093.jpg
    877f45dd-8a89-4fc0-ad29-e500ae865093.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 96
  • d753867d-fa61-4391-bfa5-3da01645594b.jpg
    d753867d-fa61-4391-bfa5-3da01645594b.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 101
Hello again friends.
I wanted to make an update.

I stopped using Seachem equbilirum and mgso4 caso4.
I only used 20% tap water and 80% osmosis water.

I completed between TDS 120-150.

And the development in plants was much better.

Attachments

• 1 no.jpg
    1 no.jpg
    357.3 KB · Views: 87
  • 2 numaralı.jpg
    2 numaralı.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC_0026 (2).JPG
    DSC_0026 (2).JPG
    312.9 KB · Views: 91
Back