• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

General fungus treatment

Halley

Hi, I have about 60 small fish (cardinal tetras, praecox, hengeli rasboras, platies, guppies, Pygmy cories) in a heavily planted 180 litre tank. I have 2 fish that look like having pop eye, one fish with what seems like a parasite and another that has what looks like a fungal infection. Can I tray the whole tank with something or should I treat the fish individually?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd treat the whole tank - try eSha products, you can even combine two or three of their products for broad spectrum treatment, most are shrimp safe as well...
But obviously read the instructions properly, and don't forget to remove absorbent filter media;)
http://www.eshalabs.eu/english/products.html

I used eSha exit before for whitespot and it was good. It didn't affect the plants. I'm just not sure which products to use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could try eSHa 2000 first or maybe a combo of that and eSHa gdex...
But as always with these outbreaks it can often be sign of an unhealthy tank, either a too many fish and/or too infrequent water changes etc, so it's just as well to be sure you've done everything to eliminate the cause as well.

Back