• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fuji Finepix S5700

JamesM

Are these any good? I'm not really in to photography much, so I'm not going nuts getting an SLR, I just want something decent with a good lens and zoom...

JAmesM said:
Are these any good? I'm not really in to photography much, so I'm not going nuts getting an SLR, I just want something decent with a good lens and zoom...

lovely camera, i have the S5600 which is almost identical. Extremely good zoom and being Fuji, probably the best colour representation on any bridge camera.

You cant go wrong at all.

248481262_3e6542004d.jpg

Taken with the S5600 on a tripod, with no special kit other than a £3.99 desk light, and a black piece of card stapled to the wall.

Cheers Matt :D

Argos have them at £99.98... I'm very tempted.

Can you change the lenses on these?

What about alternatives around the same price?

JAmesM said:
Cheers Matt :D

Argos have them at £99.98... I'm very tempted.

Can you change the lenses on these?

What about alternatives around the same price?

no.. its a bridge camera so its fixed lense. Thats cheaper than they used to be, so Im not sure whats in the same bracket now.

Forgot, Dixons closed down near here, and after advice on the F1 forum I visit, I decided to go for the S5700. The extra 1mp apparently causes more noise as it uses the same sensor. :?

DSCF1536.jpg

Happy so far :D Now I've got to figure out how to use it other than point and click and hope :lol:

Just playing with different settings atm, getting used to it. I'm a little colour blind too, so feel free to point out any errors or ways of improving :)

Centre
DSCF1788_2.jpg

Left
DSCF1789_2.jpg

Right
DSCF1790_2.jpg

Back