• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

From the netherlands..

How do you like this low-tech setup?

• Looks good but will look better under high-tech conditions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

J.C. Roozee

Seedling
Fellow members,

My name is Jasper and I want to share my passion for keeping planted aquariums
and everything related to it. I will to try to represent the Netherlands on the UKaps forum as well as possible. In the picture you will find my current setup running on my new favorite filter.

Attachments

• DSC_2860.JPG
    16.1 MB · Views: 140
Amazing looking scape!! Hardly surprising that I would vote to keep it easy before looking at your tank, but nevertheless it does look fab. Why do you think high tech might be better?

Amazing looking scape!! Hardly surprising that I would vote to keep it easy before looking at your tank, but nevertheless it does look fab. Why do you think high tech might be better?
First of all thank you for the reply. This scape is almost entering it's 12 month and I am thinking of switching to something more challenging. Of course that doesn't take away the advantage of already having a nice setup.

Nice setup... And welcome!... :thumbup:

With easy slow-growing plants, you can achieve the same results in low tech in a few years the same as high tech does in about 6 months and then you need to start trimming to make space.

What looks better? It depends... Seeing it in a Buddhistic view, then the journey is much more beautiful than the destination.

Most recent photos I could find from february

Attachments

• DSC_2907.JPG
    14.7 MB · Views: 69
  • DSC_2895.JPG
    12.9 MB · Views: 64
  • DSC_2894.JPG
    14 MB · Views: 56
  • DSC_2910.JPG
    15.5 MB · Views: 60
  • DSC_2896.JPG
    14.2 MB · Views: 68