• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! Friends and Follow List

I take it your friends list has now been replaced with people you follow? Just checking I'm doing this right being a technophobe :) Seems my friends list has disappeared although there are still some remaining about five. Tried to see if it was there was a link for more like a next page but can't see it.

No big deal I just need to add them again to wish new years and that? But all the best to everyone.

On PHPBB you only had a single friends list so when people followed you and you accepted they also showed up on your list, that has been replaced with two lists, people you want to follow and their activity shows up on "Your News Feed" when you select it from the user menu (arrow after your nick at the top). And also people that want to follow you and your activity gets displayed on their news feed, so only people that you initiated the friendship status with will show up on your list. Hope that explains it.

Back