• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Spezial N - Nitrogen Fertilizer

I used Spezial N in my RIO 300 and it didn't affect the shrimps or the otos ; so you have green light
And I currently use Mikrospezial Flowgrow in my nano - the force awakens post - doesn't affect shrimps and otos, either

some exchanges in this thread makes it look like a matter of life and death ; and gave me some headaches

Cheers

Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

True, in both tanks KH 4-5 and pH around 6.4

Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

Edwin, my plants are in good quality at present but I wouldn't say the best that they could be. Especially my hc Cuba, which reading through this I can see that some people have had particularly good results specifically with that plant. That's really what I'm testing this in the hope of achieving.

Would anyone know if there would be a problem in simply adding the spezial n (mixed separately) to my current ei dosing regime, WITHOUTstopping the ei macro. I.e dosing as a super EI and Spezial N combination reigime. That way I would assume that the plants would have an abundance of all nutrients, with a specific boost to the nitrogen available as well. I know some of the responses to this would be that it's not necessary, but I'm not interested in that for what it would cost... What I'm interested in is,whether or not this would have any negative effects on the plants or the fauna rather than just a positive on the plants? If no negative then the combination of both of these ferts dosed simultaneously would surely just provide a guaranteed abundance of all elements required... I am talking about the Spezial N minus the urea by the way plus standard EI

As source of nitrogen I dose only urea and 2 ppm/week PO4. Duckweed index helps me to estimate if I'm not overdosing with nitrogen. Half the recommended dose of micro traces and 0,03 ppm/week iron. Don't take this regime as an absolute truth because with different soil and water I would choose absolutely different approach.

Hi is any one using this currently?
I'm dosing aqua rebel EI, Eisen and spezial N.

I'm dosing Co2 with the drop checker green and lights on and off
I have 12 x turn over and am doing weekly 60% water change.
I have high light that's in for 8 hours a dayand have medium plant density(planted about a month ago)

As per the website I'm dosing as per the website calculator around
1.2ml of N per day
1.8 of EI and
0.6 of eisen Mikro

I'm not really getting any growth over the past 3 weeks and have tons of brown fuzzy algae,

I found this topic too late. I have hard time try many fert approaches, only lowering K can help my plant become better. If my K go high i will got calcium deficiency sign. Lowering K and add more calcium help me solve it

Back