• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fluval fx6 pipe to big

will the fx6 fuval come with a spray bar
It only comes with outlet nozzles.
step5.png

One quality regulator should be enough. You will need two quality needle valves to control the rate for each side.
just to add to this
if using a co2art regulator on a huge tank dont get one with the smc needle valve fitted because it will not let enough co2 through.

I think it's to power for a spray bar

You can widen the holes on a spraybar which would decrease the flow out of it, if it is needed.

I have seen an article on here wher someone made one from clear acrylic pipe, just can't remember who. People have posted videos on YouTube as well.
Jim

I think it's to power for a spray bar

The FX6 works perfectly with a Tetratec EX2400 spray bar. Can be bought for around £17 delivered from eBay. That's what I'm using with my FX6 in my 5ft tank.

The flow is amazing and that is pushing the water the full 5ft length of the tank, and not the 2ft front to back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have a look at them spray bars. Think I'd like one to go right across the back of the tank.
I've bought my pumps today got them for a good deal I think. £333 for 2 206 and 1 fx6 fluval.

I called co2art as well and bought the stuff I needed. Well I think it's right! I told the guy my tank size and he as advised me on what to get. I was told it's a custom build! I don't know exactly what is ment by this. It's cost me £295 for the stuff. I was advised to get a ph control as well

Back