• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fitted Kitchen (Tank)

I like it troy, mainly because it's realy close to the taps for water changes.:D

Is it for real though? Where are the pipes filters and it's got to be a draining board depth sink too.

Is it for real though? Where are the pipes filters and it's got to be a draining board depth sink too.

Kitchn link more photos including the "elevating" countertop ... I can't imagine how the fish would deal with the vibrations from actual countertop use, also heat from the cooktop ...

There's also a link to the design page

Hi Troi, Nice But i like this better :woot:

3a38d8d8490313217ce0b22ed63b179e_zpst780fb8o.jpg
That's awesome...it looks like something from a Bond movie...can't remember which one tho'...the one where the megalomaniac super villain has an underwater lair...
I like it troy, mainly because it's realy close to the taps for water changes.:D

It works for us...the wife loves it...we just chuck the dishes in and the fish clean them pronto...
Kitchn link more photos including the "elevating" countertop ... I can't imagine how the fish would deal with the vibrations from actual countertop use, also heat from the cooktop ...

There's also a link to the design page
Damn...busted...

I feel sorry for the sea sponges

wondering when the arm will reach under the sink for another one.

That's awesome...it looks like something from a Bond movie...can't remember which one tho'...the one where the megalomaniac super villain has an underwater lair...

It works for us...the wife loves it...we just chuck the dishes in and the fish clean them pronto...

Damn...busted...

Hi Troi, Wish it was my bedroom :rolleyes: I think the film was ? The spy who loved me. Stromberg was the megalomaniac super villain :)

Back