• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fish Shop Tour TGM - Saturday 28th May with pics!

Fish Shop Tour TGM - Saturday 28th May

Luis/Ryan
Do you want to pm me your mobile nos I'll pm you mine
Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Fish Shop Tour TGM - Saturday 28th May

I need to pull out, was just politely reminded by my lovely wife that it is our weeding anniversary on the 28th May.

How am I supposed to remember something that happened 12 years ago, my lame excuse. :oops:

Ouch?????

ghostsword said:
I need to pull out, was just politely reminded by my lovely wife that it is our weeding anniversary on the 28th May.

How am I supposed to remember something that happened 12 years ago, my lame excuse. :oops:

WOW :wideyed: :wideyed: .... I don't want to be rude but she sounds quite 'needy' :oops: ... my missus only expects me to remember our wedding anniversary :lol: :lol: :crazy:

You need to take her out for the day ....( Didn't Matt say there's an extra space in the car ;) ) ... A nice meal ( Don't we all love a good cooked breakfast :lol: ) a nice romantic afternoon together whispering sweet nothings in her ear ( you must remember to say something nice about her as well as the tanks :lol: :lol: ) a nice cuddle in the evening ... ( I'm sure Matt would let you have the back seat ... 'we wanna b tgether' :p )
No :?: :?:
Well , perhaps you're right ;) :thumbup:
I wish you luck mate ... Only ever forgot once ... An that was once too many :woot: ... Not a pleasant experience :!: I don't get reminded anymore thou ... but that was my ex-wife so that might have something to do with it :lol: :lol: ... That wasn't because I forgot so don't worry ....
At least , I don't think so .... :twisted: :lol:

Anyway , back to the nitty gritty :) I'll be there :!: Arrive by train at 10 then bus to TGM ... Leavin 17.30 :wideyed: see you all there :thumbup:

Cheers

Pete.

@billypete, yes, wedding, not weeding. She is already crossed that I "almost" forgot the anniversary and would rather go to middle of nowhere to see rocks and wood, and big tanks. I did not try to explain, just said, yes dear.

Just as well that I had booked a night out at the Barbican for yesterday, took her to see Ladysmith Black Mambazo, that kinda made the things right again.

Ok so I'm one down in the car
Anyone else need a lift??
Matt

I'll probably see you guy's on saturday as long as nothing else come's up :thumbup: ,

John.

stuworrall said:
I should be there for 11ish. Shame you cant make it Luis but it always pays to keep the other half happy :)

Thanks Dude.. it does pay, especially as I am getting new tanks into the house.

It is a trip that I will very sadly miss. :(

I'm defo coming. I'm stopping at my parent's on Friday night so I can catch an early train, as I don't seem to be able to get to Derby from Leamington early enough! (My parents don't actually know this yet... ;))

I missed this one last year, and I'm gonna have to miss it again.

Got done for 300quid for course fees today :) great .....

Sorry Matt.

OK with everybody chopping and changing i am confused! I need to to confirm approx numbers to TGM.

So far i have the following attending on saturday:

Andyh
Bogwood (alan)
Steveuk
John Starkey
Mdharday01 (matt)
Ryan
Bob
Stuworrall

Have I missed anyone? your all welcome

See you there at 11am Saturday
Andy

nayr88 said:
I missed this one last year, and I'm gonna have to miss it again.

Got done for 300quid for course fees today :) great .....

Sorry Matt.
Ryan I'm going anyway if you can get to Chelmsford I'll waiver fuel charge and even buy breakfast!!
Go on you know you want to
Matt

Bobtastic said:
Do we need badges with our usernames then aka our real names? ;)
Good idea????

mdhardy01 said:
Bobtastic said:
Do we need badges with our usernames then aka our real names? ;)
Good idea????

I will sort the badges guys!

Matt I will get back to you by tomorrow evening.

I want to come for sure, and that's very kind to offer to waive the petrol. I will see what I can do, I just don't want to turn up empty handed you know. Would be a bummer.

Don't put my username on mine they might beat me upon entrance to the shop haha.

No probs Ryan
Matt

Back