• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fish near Huntingdon

Nelson

Going to Aquarium Gardens on Saturday.
Can anyone recommend a good shop for fish close by.
Looking for Trichopsis pumilus and Boraras brigittae.

Roaring Gourami's are on my wishlist too, when all has growen in enough.. Nice choise Niel :thumbup:.. I which tank do you want to house them??
Heard you're meeting up with master Roy saterday, have fun.. Hope you find some.. Looking forward to see some pics when you do.

Hi Marcel.
They will be going in my low tech Buce tank.The Taiwan bees aren't doing great.Buried but never see any young.
So time for fish :).
Going to be picking Roy's brain on Wabi's :lol:.

Hi Niel, that'll be looking great.. They are realy funny little fish, hope you find them... I've red in some articles that several keepers reported them hunting for shrimp fry. So if you ever see young, you might keep an eye out for that. I do not know bout UK but over here Taiwan Bee's are rather expensive. Anyway you pulled me over the line, ordered 3 croakers today, 1 boy and 2 girls with a group of Rasbora borapetensis.. Will get them next fryday..
If they hunt for shrimp fry, they will have a lot of fun in my tank, started out with 20 sherries and it's loaded by now and count one pregnant female after another and where ever i look i see baby's. Unbelievable how fast they reproduce.. :)

Back