• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Feedback First visit to AG

Ray_Norwich

First visit to aquarium gardens on Tuesday and wasn't disappointed, well worth a visit. Great range of hardscape, plants and everything needed to create and manage a great planted tank. Many thanks to Dave for the help, advice and coffee, great to see the display tanks up close. I left with a new tank, lights, manzanita wood and lots more good stuff. Although it's an almost four hour round trip from Norwich, I will be shopping there again for sure. Highly recommended :)

I've never been to UK despite the fact that it's only three hour flight away from our capital - which is about the same time as it takes for me to actually get into our capital! After following George's Youtube channel I've been sort of tempted to go to an aquarium/aquascaping trip to central Europe and UK. I mean whole aquarium scene is pretty minimal here so might be nice to visit some countries where it plays a bigger role and Aquarium Gardens is definitely on the list of places if I get around to doing it. Plus might be nice to tell George hello in real life since he maintains the aquariums there!

Back