• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

First Time Co2 - Fire Extinguisher Regulator??

Bopowarls

Hey everyone,

Can anyone recommend a a regulator to use with a co2 fire extinguisher.

So many out there.

Should I avoid the cheap ebay ones?

I can’t pretend to have much experience, but I would say to go with CO2Art as previously mentioned...

I had a regulator from them that developed a fault - it started leaking - contacted them on FB Messenger, a few minutes later a new regulator was on the way and it arrived the next day. Their customer service is brilliant, and that’s worth a lot IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @Bopowarls,

CO2Art Pro-SE as mentioned above. You can get them from @Aquarium Gardens. They sell online or you can buy in store. If you can go to the store, you can also view their gallery scapes in person play with the hardscape and twist their ears for ages to get good advice! :) I got mine from them. There are two models depending on your needs.

Other makes are available and there are cheaper ones from other companies but the challenge is getting a reliable one. The risk with the cheap ones is they may be more likely to fail and if you have livestock, do you want to risk them?

Regards

Michael

Last edited:
CO2 Art ones looks the best bet so think I'll put in an order. My partner will kill me knowing I'm spending over a £100 on a regulator haha

Back