• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

First Planted Tank

Whagwan

Just joined so here is a photo of my first planted tank. Started in around Sept last year and very pleased with how it's gone. Low tech but with a nice bright nicrew light on it.

Just starting a big project in a Roma 240 now so will be documenting that in a Journal.

1644922002391.png

Whats that piece of wood on the right hand side? Is it stuck onto the glass with the sucker? Looks like its floating.

Lovely tank.

Whats that piece of wood on the right hand side? Is it stuck onto the glass with the sucker? Looks like its floating.

Lovely tank.

I bought this piece from the LFS already planted, I think they were sourced from Dennerle. Yes, it has a sucker so stuck to the glass, I've used it as a continuation of the mossy piece sat on the substrate.

Thanks for the tank compliments, I'm a techy non-arty person usually so it's been really nice to find a creative outlet!

Nothing special, just a Maidenhead internal filter which I have customised with the addition of some medium foam and some alfagrog: Intention being to use the alfagrog to help seed the FX6 on my Roma 240 when I flood it.

Back