• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

First planted tank 240l

Koobson

Seedling
02786a73a5042cbe4a2448a0780bee82.jpg

Hi guys. It's my second tank but first attempt with plants that are not made from plastic. Sorry for the photo quality but using my phone as haven't got lens for dslr yet. Note the stone on wood is just temporary until it stop floating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry forgot about that part.

LIght is 2x 35w spotlight and 2x3w led spotlight 8hr/day

Substrate: john innes no.2 and cat litter on top.

No ferts. Planning to get some tropica or dry salts.

As for filration im using eheim 2232 and internal that came with tank which is Juwel rio 240.

no co2 at the moment but ordered some saechem excel.

Flora: few mainly crytps and some hairgrass with stem plants. Can't remember their names (sorry).

Fauna:

30+ rcs (in reality a lot more but can't see the newborns)

Amano shrimp

one blue shrimp (dont know name)

Atya Gabonensis (african Giant Shrimp)

11 neon tetras

4 guppies (3f +1m) and some fry

and 1 snail which i believe came from lfs at some point.

Forgot to add there's one male Beta fighter.

I cant wait to see what it looks like when all the plants have taken hold! i like the wood and the back ground you used. I think the stone works well too, if it was me i would do something with the white stone that looks like its hovering on the pic lol. No idea what though! Maybe it'll look better when plants are bigger!

I hope you post an update :)

Smaller white stone was just to hold wood down until it got water logged. Will post an update today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back