• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

First order free international shipping 7-40 days!!!!!!

herezor

I placed an order yesterday using the free international shipping method. Order has to be delivered to Spain, but this type of shipping shows that it will take between... 7 to 40 days!!!!. I guess it depends on the country. But how long does it take for the order to be delivered to Spain from UK...

It is just to be aware and, as it comes to my work place... to let the recepcionist know that I will have a personal order received on day X (or close to that day).

Thank you

Pedro

Hello Pedro,

Firstly, thank you for your purchase.

Regarding to your question yes unfortunately the delivery might take as long as 40 working days, however please note that normally it does not take so long. You should receive your parcel in a week or so.

Also please note that we do offer faster shipping methods as well, however they are no longer free of charge.

Hope you will receive your parcel soon :)

Hi Miroslav

Thanks for your answer. Yes, I understand it may take that long, but hopefully not to Spain. I would understand that a shipping to Australia or Thailand may take as long as 40 days, but I would think that shipping to Spain would be, as you said, around a week.

Thans again for your answer and I also hope I get by the end of next week.

Cheers

Pedro

I received my order today (actually at 11:35 Spain). It was a glass Lily Pipe that, unfortunatelly arrived broken into pieces.

WP_20160223_11_44_33_Pro_LI1_zpsxlacqj3e.jpg

What is the procedure now?. I do not want a refund but the Lily pipe...

I contacted CO2art support team but I post also here to try to speed up things.

Thanks

Pedro

Last edited:
Great service at CO2art. Used the chat line to explain the situation and they are sending the product again free of charge. I hope this time everything is fine (fingers crossed)

Hello,

I am really sorry to hear that you received broken item.

As per our chat conversation I crated new order for you and we will send you new skimmer out today.

Once again really sorry about that.

Back