• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

First month of a new aquascape

Aqua Hero

I've been reading and watching videos to recap on this hobby again after a long break

I saw a video where someone said that I have to do water changes everyday for the first week, then every other day for the next 3 week's. Then after that I can do weekly water changes.

Is this necessary? What maintenance do you guys do during the first month a new aquascape?

I've been reading and watching videos to recap on this hobby again after a long break

I saw a video where someone said that I have to do water changes everyday for the first week, then every other day for the next 3 week's. Then after that I can do weekly water changes.

Is this necessary? What maintenance do you guys do during the first month a new aquascape?

I think that is the general advice. Helps to reduce organics and so prevent algae when you start the tank especially if you have high lighting - high tech. If your tank is low tech then I think it is less necessary/appropriate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back