• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

first batch of ei

danmil3s

hi every one just mixed up my first batch of ferts in to di water the salts didnt desolve like i thought they would is this normal or should i have used warm water thanks or your help

You can only dissolve a certain amount of ferts in water, so try adding more water and that will probably do it.

Also, did you know you can just add the dry ferts straight into your tank, it is perfectly safe ;)

danmil3s said:
hi every one just mixed up my first batch of ferts in to di water the salts didnt desolve like i thought they would is this normal or should i have used warm water thanks or your help

When I mix mine for the first time not all the salts were mixed so I used some warm tap water - complete mix now - no salts left.

Regards
paul.

thanks guys i think ill try both ill use warm water and only mix enough for 2 week

ill take a look thanks i think its because i made it to strong 12 doses for a 750l tank 34 tea spoons pushing it in 500ml of water

Back