• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

fire extinguishers

cdelly

was wondering where ppl buy theirs from, looked on fleabay and glumtree was wondering if anywhere else

also anyone know where to get refills in west yorkshire

cheers

Get phone numbers off FE’s wherever you go locally. Give them a ring and explain what you need it for. Some will have out of date (not able to be used for original purpose) FE’s they can supply you with for aquarium use.

Alternatively someone will probably chime in where you can get refills from in West Yorkshire.

Look on Facebook marketplace. I got one last weekend for £5 it was completely unused. Had to drive from London to Farnham but I think it was worth it.

cheers Jamie, not on FB so will ask swmbo if she can have a look

It's a shame you're so far away... I've got a guy who gets hold of expired FE's. £12 5kg and he isn't willing to post. I drive 50 miles to see him and buy 5 at a time.

down London tomorrow, but think taking one home on train may get me some very funny looks :crazy::crazy::lol:

bag25655069_016_b.jpg
:)

Back