• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fe regulator help

has anyone used the hsl regulator as good for money but not sure ? are they adjustable

thanks dean

Hey Deano, the second one is the better one as it has an adjustable working pressure valve on it. This will come in handy if you want to run an inline diffuser, as they need a higher Bar to work. The first link doesn't do that.

Thanks mate I will see if any other adjustable ones closer to home, thanks dean

I purchased the up a-165 from tankscape.co.uk if you sign up to their newsletter you get a 10% off code, mine was couriered on friday arrived the next day. My first regulator so nothing to compare it to am trying to work out the ideal bubble rate still as only got my up in-line diffuser this week.

I've been running the regulator in the second link with aFE for over a year now and have absolutely no problems with it. I think that price is better than what I paid too! You will need a plug adapter of course.

thanks i ordered the one in the second link so hopefully arrives before crimbo rush lol

Back