• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fao co2art staff...

l33yds

Seedling
Hi, today I received an order from you guys for a full co2 kit with dual stage regulator @129.99, however I have been sent the correct full kit but with a single stage regulator. Now luckily for me I've spent time researching your kits to decide which would be best suited for me and as a result became familiar with the differences, so I noticed straight away when unboxing. This is my first co2 kit and I had originally set myself a budget of £100 all in inc canister, but I chose to wait a little longer and save up extra to get what I felt would be a safer option. I'm a little worried that if I hadn't been looking at these kits pondering which to get for the past three weeks I wouldn't have known any different and just hooked it up thinking it was dual stage having payed out an extra forty odd pounds for nothing. Not to mention the problems I could have experienced later down the line had an eotd occurred. I'm sure it was a genuine mistake and hopefully a one off and I'm confident you will rectify the situation promptly but maybe you could look into what action can be taken to prevent this happening to anyone else who may not realise, and potentially experience problems that they believe their equipment is covered against later down the line. You seem to have a great reputation and a good customer following so just thought I would highlight this issue for constructive purposes so that it may stay that way.
What is the procedure for getting this regulator exchanged for the correct unit?

Regards, Lee

Hello,

I am really sorry to hear that you received the wrong model of regulator.

Could you be so kind and sent me a PM with your order number ad / or your contact details please that I can sort out your issue as soon as possible please?

Once again really sorry about that.

Back