• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fantastic free ride video

Brilliant! A great video and superb skills!!!
Couldn't agree more. He makes it look so easy. I thought I was ok at jumps ha ha
awesome !!!
that,s me off to halfords tomorrow for a new bike lol

Agreed these vids should be banned its watching them thats just made me purchase another freestyle jump mountain bike oops

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I prefer the one of him touring Scotland making use of existing buildings/landscape. Incredible!

me too, its stuck in my faves on my you tube playlist,it was posted up here last year some time i think. this was just something very different he did, as the young boy i think was him playing with the bike figure. very creative.

thats a great vid, when I got my mountain bike a couple of years back, I saw this video back then and and thought wow

cool vid. America seems to have some of the best places to do all that stuff. not fair.

its this young lad

thats really inspired me and made me reluctantly sell my baby here
9145744438_ffdd8a5b8f_b.jpg

and purchase a freeride/ dirt jump bike which im due to collect in 3 weeks yayyyy

The whole video was sick, but I have to say the front flips onto the exercise ball were my favorite (and the barrel roll flair thing onto the ball) ,Never seen that done before and it looks hilarious haha. also when he rides and hops from one track to the other is ridiculous accuracy.

I have never rode a trials bike, but im guessing since the frame and wheels are so much bigger than bmx's that the majority are designed to be light?, jumping off ramps on a standard mountain bike feels horrible compared to a bmx.

This video has made me want to buy a cheap bmx or skates (blades), arghhhh

Back