• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

F1 GP Who do You support

Sebastian Vettel is my favourite, strong finish to the end of last season and aready in pole position, got a good team as well red bull and Mark Webber

Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton. Go the English drivers!

Dave.

racing without th fuel stops is boring :( i don't like this rule. now there is no tactic changing etc during the race. :(

I agree with that! The only way we're going to see any real overtaking is either by someone making a mistake or a mechanical failure as witnessed today.
Bring back "ground effect" that's what I say!!!!!

looks like Vettel got good car and is quick this year,but i have to say a ferrari done great job and this year is for them Alonso will be on top

Alonso is easily the most complete driver in F1, and its about time he got hold of some good equipment, even if I'm not a Fezza fan, its great to see him on the top step of the podium again.

I'm sure this year we gona see him few times on top of the podium
He deserve this after 2 unlucky GP years
But like we seen Vettel is not much behind if he is
Like Vettel style also but Alonso got something that nobody got
If ferrari win next race 1 and 2 all will be clear

Anyone but Alonso, I hope Jenson gets it again. After all the BS he has been put through with shocking cars etc he kinda deserves it.

Well I love F1 and want McLaren to win. I think Lewis is a great driver and showed it at the weekend with a car that needs some work on it to get it up to the Ferrari at the moment.

I'm sorry but as good a driver as he is I can't stand Alonso - the look on his face after qualifying on Saturday when he was third was priceless - or Ferrari. Never mind the complaining about McLaren's aero tweak - what about their removable aerodynamic devices on the wheel rims - weren't they meant to be banned?

Felt very sorry for Vettel as he deserved the win. Hope the Red Bull can sort out their reliability issues so they can compete this season.

As to overtaking they're just going to have to reduce downforce generated aerodynamically again. No wings next season maybe? Or we allow fully adjustable aero so that you can adjust it when you're behind a car or in a bend to give you enough downforce then turn it off on the straights or when you want to overtake - would really allow the driver's skill to come out then.

I think we will see this year some good races and loads of overtaking

I personally want to see Schumacher with Lewis they got similar style of driving very aggressive

Well is certainly not Button - what a waste of space - last year he was in a very good car, Ross Brawn at the helm and everyone else faultering, he was in the right place at the right time.

Button & Hill perfect pair - useless.

What I would like to see racing - unfortunately two GP driver is no longer with us.

Senna V Prost V Schuey V Manshell V Hamilton V Hakkinen V Hunt

Regards
Paul.

Back