• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Eye operation a success

Keith GH

Hello to all.

I have not forgotten you or any of my other Forums. Briefly I had to have a very urgent eye operation in fact it was my 14th and the most dangerous apparently there were blocked arteries at the back of the eye. Its only now I fully realise the situation was if it was not a success it would have meant a white cane as already having no sight in the right eye.

When being prepared for the operation they did the standard diabetic test as I was a level two diabetic on a food control diet. A few minutes later I was told I was a full diabetic and this was the cause of the sudden rise of the eye pressure.

Now for the good news the eye pressure has gone from the mid 30s and climbing. After the operation it's now a very safe 10.

I have gone from drops four times a day for a month then three times a day for another month now it’s only two drops a day for a month then one drop a day for another month.

Then it’s no more medical drops just the lubricating drops to stop any dryness.

Finally if all OK by the Dr I will be able to get back to the forums.

Talk to all soon I hope

Keith:wave::wave:

Wish a quick recovery and to be healthy. Heath is so easily overlooked and it's only when almost too late we realize it should be the only concern. Hope you reverse your Diabetes.

Back