• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Extra DNA May Make Unlikely Hybrid Fish Possible

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Welcome to Dr Moreau's island...

I thought the exact same thing.. :lol:

Mean while the ancient gods are giggling...
ancient-Spaceships_1.jpg

gilga.jpg

I thought the exact same thing.. :lol:

Mean while the ancient gods are giggling...
ancient-Spaceships_1.jpg

gilga.jpg
Maybe we've been here before? It raises a very interesting point on the modern philosophy of pretty much everything, especially science and even history and our often dogmatic devotion to long established paradigms - for instance, is the house of history built on foundations of sand ?

Some of Graham Hancocks ideas are gradually gaining mainstream support as new evidence surfaces; Göbekli Tepe is a prime example.

Sorry Paulo, not really a fishy post :oops:

But with regards the article, it occurred to me that the hybridisation resulted as a consequence of both the Russian sturgeon’s extra-large genome, and the fact that the genomes of both species haven't diverged very much despite being ancient.

And I'm not entirely convinced it was all totally accidental. The mind boggles, perhaps in a slightly sinister way, at what else is accidentally possible, hence the Dr Moreau comment...

Back