• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

External turbo co2 reactor diffuser

Sk3lly

Purchased one of these recently from yourselves. Received today.

I cannot understand how my eheim filter hoses connect and become secure with the lock nuts. The nuts simply don't seem to get anywhere near the thread?
I need help please

No instructions came with this and all writing on the box is oriental - no help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, I have one of these too. Works in the same way as your ehiem classic tap. Make sure the nuts are wound near to the body of turbo, push pipes on tight as far as they will go, then wind the nuts back towards the hose so it just goes over the tube, once on they won't move I know this due to a filter failure recently where my filter popped the seals but the turbo and pipes were still solid.

Hi, I have one of these too. Works in the same way as your ehiem classic tap. Make sure the nuts are wound near to the body of turbo, push pipes on tight as far as they will go, then wind the nuts back towards the hose so it just goes over the tube, once on they won't move I know this due to a filter failure recently where my filter popped the seals but the turbo and pipes were still solid.
Thank you. My eheim cannister is a recent purchase too. I'd of never guessed the nuts wind on backwards!! Cuts all over my hands from trying the nut the more conventional way. Never mind

I assume the co2 connection works the same way?

I'll just stick my head in the cabinlet then I'll get back to you, I think I remember putting the nut on the co2 tube then put tube on nipple then tighten the nut down I'll confirm in a bit.

Yep wind it back same as, my memory is going already :D oh and be carefull with the co2 nipple during routine cleans,they are brittle I cut my hose the pour hot water onto it to soften tube then carefully cut the tube that's on the nipple with a Stanley blade or similar. Good luck

Last edited:
I'll just stick my head in the cabinlet then I'll get back to you, I think I remember putting the nut on the co2 tube then put tube on nipple then tighten the nut down I'll confirm in a bit.

Yep wind it back same as, my memory is going already :D oh and be carefull with the co2 nipple during routine cleans,they are brittle I cut my hose the pour hot water onto it to soften tube then carefully cut the tube that's on the nipple with a Stanley blade or similar. Good luck
Thanks for your help. Got it all running now but seems pretty noisy. Maybe it's just trapped air working its way out?

Pop over to the thread, the link vaz put up. It will help you further.cheers.

Thanks for the help Kirk.

Its funny after reading the thtead vazquez linked, that you were not a fan of this reactor.

I am also getting a mist of bubbles and the higher my flow is set the worse it gets. Plus its noisy. Going to maybe look at another brand maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back