• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Nathanh2150

I currently have a brand new BioMaster Thermo 250 it’s going to be used on a Evolution Aqua Aquascaper 900 but from all the comments about it Flow rate I’m now re-thinking of sending it back to either go for the biomaster thermo 350 or biomaster thermo 600 I’m lost on which one to go for I understand the rate of water they can hold also the flow of water as I’m doing mainly natural wood and heavy planted tank with some rocks but thinking is it better getting the 600 then it will be more flow which I can always turn down or go for the 350 Im just reaching out for some advice and guidance :) as Iv been watching way to many videos on YouTube and each one is different with exturnal filter size :eek:🤣

Just waiting for swelluk to reply back about the return of the 250 to replace it for the 600 I knew when placing the order that I should of gone for the 600 haha 🤣

Back