• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Eriocaulon cinereum

Phill Austen

Does anybody know of a sound source for this plant, preferably one of the tissue culture products?

Have a look on proshrimp web site they sometimes have the tissue culture pots in.
I got some from them a while ago. Nice condition plants.

Looking at Aquasabi they've had a few varieties of Erios which are out of stock at the moment but don't know how often they restock. I'm sure one of the guys in Europe posted a link to one of their internet suppliers in Holland that I spent a night running up a huge imaginary bill - sorry can't remember who tho or the post as my perusing spans far and wide and unless on the track of thought I've no chance of recalling.

ETA apologies if this is breaching rules in any way but I see they have a forum too where it looks like their members trade - last I looked there were two listed in the for trade section. I'm not a member but the translate but is a new weapon in my armoury :)

Thanks everybody, could this plant be a seasonal offering? As has been sugested, most on line sources appear to be out of stock. I found a "pot plant" yesterday that looks for all the world like Erio, it is described as Syngonanthus Mikado. I am unsure if this plant will tolerate immersion.

Back