• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Empty 500ml Seachem Flourish and Trace bottles

jaylc005

Seedling
Hi All, I am looking to get hold of some empty 500ml bottles of seachem flourish and trace..

An unusual request, but is there anyone on here who uses the nutrients and therefore will possibly have empties, or will obtain empties?

My aquarium project is almost complete after 8 years of starting and stopping, and seeing no water, it is now fully running and growing in nicely.
I want to do a thread on it, but there are a few things I want to be tidied up before I do, as nearly every piece was built by me.
I dose both seachem nutrients and purchase the 2ltr bottles, but have to top up smaller plain (an ugly) bottles for my dosing pumps to go inside my cabinet..

I would prefer to have the correct branded bottles in the cabinet, to which I will 3D print a nice holder for them, then I can top up the smaller bottles when they get low.

It also keeps two bottles out of the bin and puts some money in the bank for the next bottle you will buy..

Like I said, unusual, but it is a request and I think this is the best place to ask for it.. I can pay via paypal, ebay etc..

Thanks in advance

J

Back