• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ei dosing planted non co2 tank

widow-maker

Any ideas on ei dosing planted tank with no co2.... not sure if i should just follow the recommendation that i got with the salts i have a full planted with co2 and another tank with plants a decent light with no co2

For a non CO2 injected take I would go for 25% of the EI dose or 25% of the dose your using on a CO2 injected tank. CO2 injected tanks can use x10 the ferts of a non CO2 injected tank so taking it down to 10% can also be done, small steps is the route I would take waiting 4-6 weeks to see if the plants are suffering, as soon as you see any deficiencies just go back to the previous dose.

thanks… i was using tnc complete but i was dosing double dose to the co2 tank couple of days later phosphate was zero according to the api test.. only conclusion i can come to is tnc complete isnt as complete as it makes out. i kept using more and more so i thought i would use the salts on all the tanks instead

Back