• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Eheim Vivaline Led 126 or Oase Styleline 175 + Oase BioMaster 850 Thermo help wanted

MrClockOff

Hi there,

I'm looking to upgrade my fish tank and seems like Eheim Vivaline Led 126 is perfect fit size and design wise for my living room. My initial plan is to use Oase BioMaster 850 Thermo filter. Why so much overpowered filtration would you ask me? The reason is that I'm going to connect inline CO2 reactor from this thread CO2 Reactor UK sellers? which would for sure affect the flow somehow. But I wonder if such tall filter will fit into the cabinet?
So far I found:
  • that total fish tank height is 119cm and glass is 45cm but it doesn't say exact cabinet dimensions in dimensions inside cabinet.
  • filter is 53,5cm tall
  • 119cm - 45cm - 54cm = there will be theoretically 20cm left

Would be that too fiddly to maintain the filter?
Is anyone here the lucky owner of any of those items and could help me get cabined internal dimensions and filter height with connected hoses?

Ha there is another fish tank candidate Oase Styline 175 but I’m still unsure if Oase BioMaster 850 will easily fit inside the cabinet?..

Back