• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

eheim pro3e and inline restrictions, co2, heaters etc

dazzer1975

Been pondering how I might go about dissolving the co2 into my tank and thinking an inline diffusor is probably the way to go this time round...wouldn't mind an external heater either.

Trouble is, I have read a few posts saying that anything attached inline has sent their pro3e's haywire by either messing with the flow thinking it has some restriction inline or by displaying some error codes.

Have read that running these filters in manual mode have resolved the issues, but would prefer to run it using the inbuilt modes if at all possible.

With that in mind, has anyone else experienced these problems and how have you overcome them?

Cheers.

I've not had this issue myself tends to start restricting flow once the pipes get gunked up but once cleaned it's back to full power

as above, have a up atomiser in mine and as long as its kept clean it works fine.

Back