• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Eheim Pro 4 350T

Trebor127

Wow, after 2 years of being out of touch I am now ready to get my tank back up and running.

I sold my old filters so now require to purchase new. I am sticking with 2 external filters like before, However, I want to purchase Eheim thermofilter to keep equipment down within the tank. The Hydor inline heater is no longer an option as I am unable to pull it up the back of the tank for cleaning due to space.

The tank is 100*50*50 so 250 liter. I was looking at the 350T to run alongside the 600 so I will have enough flow but my only concern is the heater is only 200W. Do you reckon this will be sufficient to heat this size tank?

Looking forward to starting up a journal when I finally purchase everything I require.

Hi Trebor127

I have the exact same filter running on my 340 litre tank (working capacity about 300 litre) and it holds the set temp to within a couple of points ie plus or minus 0.5 degree. I have 3 different temp probes to verify set temp and all agree - the main one I check is via my TMC SmartControl 8 which I can see via a browser.

Hope this helps
Regards
Phil

Hi Trebor127

I have the exact same filter running on my 340 litre tank (working capacity about 300 litre) and it holds the set temp to within a couple of points ie plus or minus 0.5 degree. I have 3 different temp probes to verify set temp and all agree - the main one I check is via my TMC SmartControl 8 which I can see via a browser.

Hope this helps
Regards
Phil

Cheers Phil.

Will be purchasing it along with the 600 ASAP!

Rob

Back